Steel Toe Max
Steel-toe protection and all day comfort.
- – 50 Comfort range.
- 6 layers of protection + EVA cold blocking midsole + extra rubberr toe cap = 6 layers.
- Extra layers of insulating warmth and protection. 5.5 mm bootie; 2.5 mm Densoprene XD foam (extreme density) for extra protection; 2mm airmesh; 2mm warm fleece lining.
- Solid Rubber, long-wearing oil-resistant out sole for traction and durability.
- CSA rated.
- Rigid triple layer toe and heel reinforcement.
- Orange treatments to indicate safety.
- Removable molded EVA sockliner.
- Feature unisex sizing.
- Steel shank for added arch support.
All Dryshod Neoprene Rubber Boots have these Features
Designed and built to be 100% waterproof from top to bottom.
5 mm DENSOPRENE® FOAM INSULATED BOOTIE
Keeps out the cold & wet. Keeps in the warm & dry.
No more soggy boots. Water rolls off and dries in seconds.
4-WAY STRETCH BREATHABLE AIRMESH LINING
Moves the air to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
4-way stretch materials and generous heel kick for easy-on/easy-off convenience.
ROLL-DOWN CALF PIPE
Roll down the top to tuck in your pant leg or vent in warm temperatures.
GENUINE NATURAL-RUBBER OVERLAYS
Only genuine hand-laid rubber. No PVC, PU, or TPR.
Reinforced tuck board with rigid shanks for added stability.
SUPERIOR FIT AND COMFORT
Slipper-soft comfort and sized to athletic-shoe standards.
CONVENIENT BACK-PULL TABS
Sturdy pull tabs for easy-on/easy-off convenience and safety.