The Timberland PRO® Resistor is our original classic, all-purpose work boot. Rugged construction, our dynamic anti-fatigue insoles, composite safety toes and cold-formula outsoles give these men's boots the performance needed to excel at the jobsite.
- Premium leather uppers
- Composite safety toes
- Padded top collars for comfort
- Air-textured nylon tongue base for added comfort with leather overlays for protection
- Mesh lining with anti-microbial treatment for odor control
- Lightweight polyurethane midsoles
- Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbeds
- Fiberglass shanks for structural support
- Non-metallic puncture plates
- All-weather TPU outsoles are slip-resistant, oil-resistant per SATRA TM63 and up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit/120 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:2004
- Weight of a single boot (size 9): 830 grams
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic toe cap. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact compression and ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
30-DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE
If during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe our footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you've worn, we'll refund the purchase price to you - keep your receipt. Contact customer service at 1-888-802-9947 for more details.
NON-METALLIC PUNCTURE-RESISTANT OUTSOLE
This footwear meets PR puncture ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 safety standards and features a flexible non-metallic plate designed to minimize the likelihood of puncture wounds caused by sharp objects that could penetrate the sole.
CSA GREEN TRIANGLE
Meets CSA (Canadian Standards Association) standards for Grade 1 and has a puncture-resistant plate.
ALL-WEATHER TPU OUTSOLE
These slip-, oil-, and abrasion-resistant soles are made from a specially-formulated thermal plastic urethane compound which provides enhanced traction on frosted ice surfaces and maintains flexibility longer in cold temperatures.