Our Gridworks waterproof work boots take on freezing, oily, slippery or rough terrain, with cold-formula outsoles built for traction. Alloy safety toes and electrical hazard protection infuse these boots with the protection you need.
- Premium full-grain leather uppers with waterproof membranes
- Alloy safety toes
- Steel shanks
- Brass hardware
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Goodyear Welt construction
- Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology footbeds absorb shock and return energy to the foot with every step
- Electrical hazard protection
- Cold temperature TPU (thermo-plastic urethane) outsoles are oil resistant, abrasion-resistant and heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit/120 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:2004
- Weight of a single boot (size 9) is 1065 grams
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning pro…Read More
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
30-DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE
If during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe our footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you've worn, we'll refund the purchase price to you - keep your receipt. Contact customer service at 1-888-802-9947 for more details.
CSA GREEN TRIANGLE
Meets CSA (Canadian Standards Association) standards for Grade 1 and has a puncture-resistant plate.
ALLOY SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.
BLOOD-BORNE PATHOGEN PROTECTION
A breathable membrane helps protect from diseases caused by blood-borne pathogens. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.