Our Boondock men's work boots keep feet warm and protected during long hours outside. These waterproof boots also feature composite safety toes, lightweight cushioning and rugged lug outsoles engineered to perform on ice and slippery terrain.
- Premium waterproof leather uppers with waterproof membrane for abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Composite safety toes
- Combination three-quarter Goodyear welt/cement heel construction
- Rigid external TPU heel cup for lateral stability
- Padded top collar
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Dual-density dynamic anti-fatigue footbeds absorb shock and return energy at key zones of the foot
- All-weather thermal plastic urethane (TPU) outsole features a low temperature formulation to maximize traction on cold surfaces and extend flexibility in cold environments
- Outsole features deep lugs for traction in mud and snow, is slip-resistant and features oil resistance; oil resistant per SATRA TM 63 and heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit/120 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:2004
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry.
Highly abrasion-resistant leather that enhances durability in rugged jobsite conditions.
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic toe cap. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact compression and ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.