Our Endurance HD waterproof work boots are built for job site performance. We started with a rugged safety-toe leather work boot and added safety features like all-weather outsoles, anti-fatigue technology and puncture-resistant plates.
- Premium waterproof full-grain leather uppers with waterproof membranes
- Composite safety toes feature CarbonShield™ technology for extra durability
- Direct-inject construction
- Non-metallic puncture-resistant plates
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfort
- Anti-fatigue polyurethane footbeds reduce shock and return energy to the foot
- Non-marking, all-weather thermal plastic urethane (TPU) outsole is slip-resistant, oil resistant and heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit/120 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:2004
- Weight of a single boot (size 9): 947 grams
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning pro…Read More
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic toe cap. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact compression and ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
CarbonShield™ technology makes our composite safety toes even stronger.